Discover Retreat 2018
Have you ever wondered what God’s plans are for you? How do you know what God’s will is for you? Join us at the Discover Retreat to meet new friends and discern God’s hopes and dreams for you. There will be talks, group discussions, bonding activities, reflection, and much more. Spaces are limited. All students are welcome.
When: Friday, January 19 – Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Where: Pine Valley Retreat Center.
Cost: $30 on or before January 8, 2018, $40 after January 8, 2018.
Reserve Your Spot: The registration deadline is Sunday, January 14, 2018. Please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Meet new friends and experience a community of fun, faith, and friendship.
- Get away and encounter God through community, prayers, Mass, confession, and nature.
- Have time to reflect and discern God’s plans for you.
Do I have to be Catholic to attend the Discover Retreat?
- No. Although the retreat is based on the Catholic faith, all students are welcome to attend.
How much does it cost? Any Scholarships? How can I pay? Are there refunds?
- Fee: $30 on or before January 8, 2018, $40 after January 8, 2018. This cost covers ¼ of the actual cost.
- Payment Methods: Cash, check, or credit card (online only).
- Scholarships: Contact Fr. Manh.
- Refunds: After Sunday, January 14, 2018, all fees are non-refundable. Please contact Fr. Manh if you have any questions.
What do we do on retreat?
- There will be talks, group discussions, bonding activities, reflection, Mass, Adoration, confession, and much more.
- The main focus of the retreat is about vocation discernment.
What do I need to bring?
- A bath towel.
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, etc.).
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Winter jacket.
- Sleeping bag or a set of sheets.
- Water bottle.
Please leave your homework and any other distractions at home.
When and where will the retreat take place?
I’m a grad student, can I attend the Discover Retreat?
Yes. Although the majority of our students are undergrad, you are most welcome to attend. If you are looking for a retreat for graduate students or young professionals, click here.