Burundi, Border, Barrio (B3) Overview
Burundi, Border, Barrio is the Good Samaritan and Newman communities studying, praying, and serving together to develop relationships of mutuality globally, on the border, and more locally, with special attention to the environment, education, hunger, and health.
We gather monthly in Roetter Hall to study, pray, and plan action. In addition, we have special events scheduled Oct 11 and Nov 1:
- Sunday, October 11, 11:00-noon: Special presentation by Fabrice Bizimana from Burundi.
- Saturday, October 24, 10:30am-noon
- Sunday, November 1, 2:00-3:30: Special presentation of the Pope’s letter on the environment
- Sunday, November 22, 2:00-3:30
- Saturday, December 12, 10:30am-noon
- Sunday, January 17, 2:00-3:30
- Saturday, February 13, 10:30am-noon
- Sunday, March 13, 2:00-3:30
- Saturday, April 9, 10:30am-noon
- Sunday, May 15, 2:00-3:30
Below you can find brief descriptions of efforts within these 3 broad categories and links to more information where you can find out more and volunteer to get involved.