Student Fall Retreat
Friday, Oct. 19 6:00pm – Saturday, Oct. 20 6:00pm
Newman Center Catholic Community at UCSD
Come and experience the fun, faith, and friendship of the Student Fall Retreat! Meet new friends and form a great community! There will be talks, group discussion, bonding activities, reflection, and much more. All undergraduate students are welcome.
- Meet new friends and experience a community of fun, faith, and friendship.
- Have time to reflect and pray about your hopes and desires for college.
- Meet student leaders, who truly care about you and want to support you.
- Find out what the Newman Center Catholic Community at UCSD offers.
What do we do on retreat?
- There will be talks, group discussion, bonding activities, reflection, community service, Sunset Mass, and much more.
Where is the Newman Center Catholic Community?
Do I have to be Catholic to attend the First Year Retreat?
- No. Although the retreat is based on the Catholic faith, all students are welcome to attend.
What do I need to bring?
- A bath towel
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, etc.)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Light jacket
- Sleeping bag or a set of sheets
- Water bottle
Please leave your homework and any other distractions at home.
I’m a grad student, can I attend the First Year Retreat?
- No. This retreat is for undergraduate students only. There will be a retreat for graduate students in the future. Stay tuned.
Whom should I contact if I have more questions?