CLC stands for Christian Life Community. CLC’s are small faith sharing groups that are based on three pillars: community, spirituality, and service. We follow the inspiration of St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). Thus, we are part of a worldwide body of small faith communities, present in almost 60 countries around the world.
We envision CLC as a way of living out God’s dream and call for each one of us: to love God, our neighbors, and ourselves (Lk 10:25-37). Our mission is to provide a place for members to build community and support one another to grow in friendship, faith, and service.
We meet once a week for about an hour in small groups of 5-10 members to bond, pray, and share how we experience God in our lives. We also gather for large group activities: social events, prayer services, retreats, discussions, and service projects.
Here are some questions for reflection in considering joining CLC. Would you like to …..
- belong to a supportive and fun faith community?
- form genuine, lasting friendships?
- grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
- explore and learn more about your faith?
- share your faith and what is going on in your life with other students?
- discover your purpose, passions, and calling in life?
- live out your faith through the service of others?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then CLC’s are for YOU! All are welcome! Join us. Fill out the CLC Registration form below.
CLC Registration form (for students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us: Fr. Christopher
Follow: Pope Francis Twitter