What you need to know about attending In-Person Mass
- In-person Mass, both indoor and outdoor, are by reservation only on a first come, first served basis. To begin your reservation please click on the button below.
- The reservation period begins on Monday at 8:00am and ends on Friday at noon prior to the Saturday Vigil or Sunday Mass.
- Because current state regulations limit us to 100 people, we will not be able to accommodate those who do not have a reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us, no later than Friday at 8:00pm. The email will either have information regarding your seat assignment or notification that reservations are full. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you come to church, please bring a copy of your confirmation email – either printed or on your phone – and check in at your assigned entrance.
- Wear a face mask or other facial covering that covers your nose and mouth at all times. You are responsible for providing your own mask.
- Apply hand sanitizer to your hands before entering the church and before receiving communion. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- Stay home if you are sick or think you are sick.
- OUTDOOR MASS ONLY. We ask that you please bring your own chair.
If we are unable to accommodate your reservation request, please view our live-stream Mass on Saturday at 4:00pm on our website or watch the recording beginning at 5:30pm on Saturday.