Friday, January 18, 2019 5:00pm – Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:00pm
Kkottongnae Retreat Camp
“What are you looking for?” John 1:38
Are you looking for something more in life? Are you looking for a meaningful experience of God’s love for you? Join us to get away and go on an adventure with Christ and one another. There will be talks, group discussions, bonding activities, reflection, Mass, Adoration, and much more. Spaces are limited. All undergraduate students are welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Search Retreat?
The Search Retreat is an off-campus weekend designed for all who are longing for something more. Search seeks to offer you a meaningful experience of God’s love and presence for you personally. Regardless of where you are on your faith journey, come as you are. Leave transformed by love. The best is yet to come.
- Meet new friends and experience a community of fun, faith, and friendship.
- Get away and encounter God through community, prayers, and nature.
- Have time to reflect and explore Jesus’ question, “What are you looking for?” (Jn 1:38)
When and where will the retreat take place?
- We will gather at the Newman Center on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- We will return to the Newman Center on Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Location: Kkottongnae Retreat Camp.
Do I have to be Catholic to attend the Search Retreat?
No. Although the retreat is based on the Catholic faith, all students are welcome to attend.
What do I need to bring?
- A bath towel
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, etc.)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Nice semi-formal clothes
- Winter jacket
- Sleeping bag or a set of sheets
- Water bottle
Please leave your homework and any other distractions at home.
I’m a grad student, can I attend the Search Retreat?
Unfortunately, no. The Search retreat is for undergraduate students only. If you are looking for a retreat for graduate students or young professionals, click here.
How much does it cost? Any Scholarships? How can I pay? Are there refunds?
- Fee is $40 on or before January 1, 2019 and $50 thereafter. This fee covers ¼ of the actual cost.
- Payment Methods: Cash, check, or credit card (online only). Pay online now.
- Scholarship: If you need help, contact Fr. Manh.
- Refunds: After Sunday, January 13, 2019, all fees are non-refundable. Please contact Fr. Manh if you have any questions.